In compliance with data protection legislation, specifically Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and free movement of personal data, hereinafter General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that our commitment is to keep the utmost reserve, secrecy and confidentiality, and transparency about the way we collect and use the information of our clientele, staff, collaborators, suppliers. . to guarantee your security and to offer our best services always under the premise of the Duty of Confidentiality.
HACIENDA FAIN VIEJO, hereinafter INVERALANA, S.L., has the necessary technical, administrative and physical security measures to guarantee the security and integrity and to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access to the information of the different groups of people that we collect or store.
PRINCIPLES WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
We attach great importance to the privacy of your data, so this privacy statement will explain what personal data we collect from our users and customers and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before submitting your personal data to this website.
We would therefore like to inform you of the following:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: HACIENDA FAIN VIEJO (INVERALANA, S.L.) CIF: B11738705
- Postal address: Carretera de los Arcos Algar, km. 3 de Arcos de la Frontera, 11630 (Cádiz).
- Telephone: +34 639 670 860
- E-mail: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
“At INVERALANA, S.L., we process the information provided by our clients in order to offer them the service of accommodation and/or activities in our facilities.
The data of suppliers will be used for the purpose of managing suppliers, purchases and/or services.
The data of the personnel or HR will be used for the purpose of labour management of the human resources of the entity”.
How long will we keep your data?
“The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or their deletion is not requested by the person concerned and, in some cases, for the years established in current legislation to comply with legal obligations or to settle disputes and comply with agreements.”
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
“The legal bases on which the processing of the data of the persons concerned is based are as follows:
– Legitimation by performance of a contract: the processing is necessary for the performance of some commercial, employment or administrative contract (sales contract with customers, staff employment contracts, contracts for the provision of services by suppliers…).
– Legitimation by consent of the persons concerned: Customers and users.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
“The data of customers and suppliers will not be communicated to anyone, except for the legal transfers provided for in the legislation to the Treasury and Social Security, and the data of guests to the State Security Forces and Corps in order to facilitate the work of investigation, as dictated by the Organic Law 4/2015, of 30 March. “Any transfer other than those foreseen will require your express consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not INVERALANA, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data, INVERALANA, S.L., will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, data subjects have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
How did we obtain your data?
– Origin of the personal data that we treat in INVERALANA, S.L.:
Customers: they have been obtained from the interested party when requesting information about our services and at the time of formalizing the reservation or requesting a service. Through web forms or email contact.
Personnel or HR: the interested party by sending or delivering their curriculum vitae and in a personal interview.
Suppliers-Third parties: publicly accessible sources (Internet, telephone or advertising directories, media…), references from third party companies or persons…
– The categories of data processed are:
- Identification and contact data,
- Postal or e-mail addresses,
- Commercial information,
- Financial data,
- Payroll data,
- Products purchased and/or services provided.
SECRECY AND SECURITY OF DATA I
NVERALANA, S.L., is committed to the use and treatment of personal data of customers respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose described above, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
INVERALANA, S.L., can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the treatment, INVERALANA, S.L., will ensure that any person who is authorized by INVERALANA, S.L., to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, INVERALANA, S.L., upon becoming aware of it, shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA.
As a user of our website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to INVERALANA, S.L., exonerating INVERALANA, S.L., of any responsibility in this regard.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
In accordance with the LSSICE, INVERALANA, S.L., does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user or customer.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, INVERALANA, S.L., undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.